From idea to transfer
Career at STFI
The Sächsisches Textilforschungsinstitut e. V. (STFI) is a non-profit research institution in the Free State of Saxony, committed to the long-standing traditions of Saxon textile research. Our process- and product-related R&D work reflects classical textile technologies as well as innovative, unconventional solutions for the broadest range of applications. We maintain an exchange with companies and research institutes in Germany and abroad and support companies in the regional textile industry with our know-how. As an internationally active research service provider in the field of technical textiles and nonwovens, STFI carries out product and process-related R&D activities.
Dual studies at STFI
Current dual studies descriptions are only availabe in German.
Benefit from the following advantages during your dual studies:
- attractive monthly remuneration
- mobility allowance (e.g. gas voucher, public transport ticket allowance)
- provision of modern IT technology
- use of the resources of the TU Chemnitz (library etc.)
- supplementary health insurance
- subsidy for private pension insurance
The following videos are only available in German.